About Ciely Ti Gray & Wakeup Health
Welcome to Wakeup Health, where people open their eyes to healthier living every day.
Perhaps you have woken up to the realization that the things you’ve been doing to try to remain healthy in mid-life and beyond are not working. Despite your best efforts, you may find yourself still struggling with issues like hormonal fluctuations, leaky gut or arthritis. Maybe you’ve watched (or are watching) your parents decline due to health conditions that seem hereditary – and in their faces you see your own…20 years from now.
Meet Ciely Ti Gray – Your Wakeup Health Coach
I’m glad you found my website, because I sincerely care about your well-being. I’m here to tell you that you need not inevitably develop health conditions that appear to be ‘in your genes.’ I’m here to let you know that it is possible to heal your physical and emotional wellness issues. I’m here to help you become healthier today – before symptoms occur - and to maintain your vitality through mid-life and beyond.
Having your own health coach can be a powerful experience – if you choose the right person. Over the past 40-plus years I’ve had the privilege of working with clients through various facets of the healing professions, from massage to birth coaching to death coaching and now functional testing and nutrition. Today I bring all my wisdom and experience to empower you to step boldly into every area of your life, informed by your true core values, to uncover the deepest calling of your life. My goal is no less than to help you access your potential to unleash your deepest dreams and desires into the world
Over my lifetime I’ve mastered the exceedingly powerful tools gifted to me by the Feminine Power and the Evolving Wisdom Program by following a wellness-focused life path that has included:
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Certification
- Feminine Power Coaching Certification 2 year program, co-founded by Claire Zammit, Ph.D., and calling in “The One” national bestselling author Katherine Woodward Thomas, M.A., M.F.T.
- Jerry Grace Lyons Final Passages Death Midwifery Training
- Port Townsend School of Massage - License #MA00016529
- Birth Preparation and Coaching (not certified/licensed at that time)
- Massage Institute of California / Margaret Elke
- California College of Arts and Crafts (now called California College of the Arts)
What I Believe
During my four decades of experience in the helping professions I’ve developed some core beliefs:
- Growing older is a fact; aging is choice.
- We have been misled by the food and drug industry about what is healthy. People no longer know the correct guidelines to live a healthy life.
- People who feel bound by their health genetics can take pro-active steps to reduce their risk of developing certain conditions.
- Each of us possesses deep wisdom that can be accessed to illuminate your authentic path.
- Visualization is a powerful tool that can help anyone achieve the outcomes they desire.
- False personal beliefs that emerge in childhood can be changed to provide access to your true, deeper, wiser self.
- The Western medical model does not have all the answers when it comes to wellness.
- Health does not just happen; we need to create it.
- Waking up to healthy habits today can alter the course of your life tomorrow.
- It’s never too late to choose a lifestyle transformation for a more meaningful and healthful existence.
How to Work with Ciely Ti Gray
Working with me is easy. It all begins with a complimentary Wakeup Call.
You deserve optimum well-being: physically, emotionally and spiritually. Let’s begin today to forge a new path for you, one that takes you to wellness and peace of mind.